Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hunggrrrrr

It's Sunday, day 3 of liquids only. Yesterday I felt ill, had the chills again, every time I had my Optifast I thought I was going to be sick.
I fixed that small problem, I find if I blend with ice it tastes more like a shake and less like grit.
Fingers crossed it stays that way.
The jello is helping, its the only thing that sort of feels like food.

Thanks to Paula, we got my bedroom all painted, it looks great, just changing the temperature of the colour makes a huge difference and the curtains really look good against the violet colour of the walls. Yay.
Its been years since I painted my bedroom, I always took care of the main rooms first, so this is such a nice change.

I'm posting number 2 blog because I find myself wanting to eat. To just chew on something, and I feel hungry, which I didn't yesterday. So I am keeping busy, typing and after this will start cleaning the house. Hopefully by then the walls will be dry and I can put the room back to order.

I keep looking at the calendar and realize in less then 2 weeks I'll be in the hospital having my operation. Still nervous and worried, but I guess that is a good thing.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I found out how to comment. I applaud what you are doing my friend and am inspired by your commitment especially given that the past year you have had even more doctor's appointments than I have! The big difference is that you are heading in the right direction and you are following all the rules and if this surgery were not for you then you would surely know it by now!! NOW the time is here and you are on the travelling part of the journey.

    Up to now you have been doing the research and reading the maps. You are now officially on the trip and I am there right with you Nature Girl!

    I have had a good day ....had a shake for breakfast, a can of tuna for lunch and more veggie soup for dinner!!! I have a dinner to go to tomorrow night and so that will be a challenge. |I will let you know how it goes. One thing for sure is that I won't drink.

    I remember when I was on my personal journey of weight loss and when it started virtually falling off after so many false starts my whole life, I was able to focus and remember the goal.

    As soon as you start seeing results you won't feel so bad and once the detox has been completed the rest will be a breeze!!!!

    Rock on little sista! I'm right here with you!

    LOVE Diva La

    ReplyDelete