Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The longest journey begins with 2 weeks of liquids.

I'm ready!
I'm ready for the surgery, the recovery, whatever it may be and I'm ready for all the positive things this surgery will bring to my life.
I am looking forward to creating nutritious, flavourful meals, learning to eat all over again and getting to know my new body.

I'm not afraid of the surgery or of pain, but do worry about complications. Fingers crossed there won't be any.
I'm sort of looking forward to the time off for recovery, but worry about my projects and worry about going stir crazy. But then another side of me thinks - when else will I get a month off work to just relax? Although from the sounds of things, I won't have much down time, it will be a constant job just eating.

2 more sleeps!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment