Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monday

Woke up early - partly because of the weekend time change, partly because I went to bed so early last night.
I thought I'd try to read, haven't done a lot of that lately. Going through the kindle selection I came across my Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook, so I started studying the recipes from there. Dumb move, reading a cook book when you're not allowed to eat food, DOH!
But I did notice a lot of recipes call for wine - whats that about?
May have to look into purchasing more cookbooks, just to have some variety, maybe one without the wine requirements. The nice thing about the books is it tells you how much you can have and in what capacity depending on when you're in your surgery schedule.
So weeks 3 and 4 you can have if you puree, but weeks 5+ you can have set amount.
Kind of cool.

I'm at work today, fingers crossed I don't get to fidgety, I brought breakfast and lunch Optifast, blended with ice, a 750ml bottle of fizzy water, some strawberry jello and a can of diet pepsi. Hopefully that will get me through the day. I forgot some gum, so will have to go get some.

I keep trying to remind myself that it's only 2 weeks, after that I'll be able to have some more variety, cream soups, oatmeal, cream of wheat - doesn't sound like much, but when you're limited to a few things, anything new is something to look forward to.

I was craving cheese yesterday, I look forward to being able to have that again. MMMM I love cheese.

Well, back to work, its a beautiful day, hopefully you can get out and enjoy it.
Cheers.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment