23 days since starting the liquids
and I'm down 29 lbs and 18 inches.
I can see the difference in my face, the funny thing, I thought I had lost inches in my ankles, but they're the same size. I lost the most inches on my chest, go figure.
Don't get me wrong, its all good, but its always the boobs that go first.
I still tire easily, but I'm starting to go a bit nutty here at the house, its time to come up with a project and focus on it. Just not sure what that will be - but it has to be something other then thinking about food because I dreamt of a buffet last night.
AHHHHH.
Funny thing, what I remember about the food at the buffet, pancakes and zucchini, okay I like pancakes, but not my go to item and zucchini, weird.
So, Project must be non food, not cost much, doesn't involve shopping, I have a feeling closets are going to be cleaned this week, watch out closets.
Maybe I'll start with the tupperware cupboard first, that thing drives me nuts.
Happy Sunday all, even though it's raining here in Toronto.
H
No comments:
Post a Comment