Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Addiction Continues

Food addiction isn't just about using food to meet some invisible untouchable need within oneself, its about how you eat as well.
This week I've ventured into adding some new foods in, new foods that aren't soup that is. Its been hard because I have been eating too fast. What I've discovered is that I want to eat as quickly as possible, as a way of zoning out. But that leads to PAIN.

What is it about food that makes me lose my head, to not think?

Addiction is for life.

1 comment:

  1. I like to blame other people... not mentioning anyone specific. I am trying really hard not to transfer my issues onto other little people.

    Maybe though the pain will be a something that helps you avoid certain behaviours? I know that a gluten cookie could sit infront of me forever and I wouldn't ever touch it because I know that the pain that follows makes it so not worth it. Now I don't even desire a cookie anymore.

    ReplyDelete