Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 1 -November 4th, 2011

First day of Optifast - the meal replacement I need to take for 2 weeks leading up to my Bariatric Surgery.
I've had thoughts all day of food, what to have for breakfast, what to have for lunch, what to pick up at the store, but of course can't have any of it.
I can have broth, which I just finished my first cup of.

My manager just called me to wish me luck and say - no hard feelings if I don't talk to you until this thing is over (he knows I'll probably be a bitch bear without food). Very sweet of him to wish me luck though, very thoughtful.

I will go into details on my journey to this point, talk about the challenges, the peaks the pitfalls.
But for now, the Blog has started and that is the first step.

Cheers.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment