Friday, January 27, 2012

4 Wheels on the Floor

It's Friday, in my world that means official weigh in day.
The news is good - down 51lbs since November 4th.  WOW.

I am amazed when I word it like that, but if I continue like this I may reach my goal by November of this year.  Again Wow.

Went roller skating last night, yep, quad skating.  Very old school.  I roller skated once in public school, I think it was grad 7.  10 years of figure skating may have helped me last night, but considering that was 25 years ago, I doubt it.  I worked up a sweat, my feet and knees were sore and I'll probably do it again this Thursday.  Why the hell not, its fun and it will help when I join the Roller Derby.

My week is dam busy these days, Nia on Mondays, Cooking on Tuesdays, Skating on Thursdays....I may be running sooner then expected, will have to figure out where to put that in the schedule.

Fun times and IT's FRIDAY, yay.  I'm tired.

Enjoy!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment