I feel different.
I feel better, happier, more relaxed and things seem clearer.
I wrote a short piece of non-fiction for the CBC's Canada Writes contest and I think that helped me put my before life into perspective and helped me realize that i am not feeling that way any more. Acknowledging that seems to have lifted a huge weight from my shoulders.
Speaking of huge weight being lifted, it's Friday, which is weigh day for me. I am down 55.5lbs - holy crap - I am about 6lbs away from the unknown zone, I'm pulling clothes out of the closet that I haven't worn for years and years and know if I don't wear them now I won't be wearing them again. And in a few weeks I will be halfway to my goal. Not sure which is more surreal - that I'm 6lbs away from the halfway point or 6lbs away from the unknown zone.
Either way, all positive.
Even though the sun isn't shining today, things are bright in my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment