Monday, January 2, 2012

No Longer Toooo Fat!

I've been slack in blogging, I think I've just been trying to make it through each day without feeling ill. Why ill, well I'm pushing things. I've been trying to eat the foods I use to eat and they aren't working. Instead I should be eating the foods recommended and just sticking with that.
I have discovered, even though I can eat bread, it makes me feel blah after, which means, I really need to stay away from it.
I tried a McDonald's hamburger yesterday, it stayed down, but I felt like crap after, gotta stay away from that (which in the big picture is a good thing).
As much as I don't really want to do this, I need to go back to the beginning and start over. Soft foods, liquidity foods, go back to the good and forget about trying to eat whatever I want.

Oh the other thing I need to remember is I can't eat full meals that you would get at a restaurant. So instead of paying $20 for something you're not going to eat, get a salad or an appetizer and call it a day. I cleaned out the fridge yesterday and there were a whole slew of "leftover" containers from restaurants full of food that I couldn't finish. Think small, think flavourful, think economical.

Its 2012, this is the year my life is changing for the good. All the things I've put off because I've been too fat, I'm going to do.

Run a 5k
Ride a roller coaster
Skydive
Go to exercise classes
Go dancing

So if this is the year the world ends, I won't have any regrets.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment